Sampling beauty products without the commitment of purchasing them full size and not knowing whether you will like the product or not is probably the best feeling in the world. A while back I researched some beauty subscription boxes to sign up with. There are so many to choose from how do you know which one to pick? Well, the fact that I am in Canada really limits my options because there are so many available that DON’T ship to Canada – go figure!
I’ve signed up with Ipsy which was originally started by the great beauty blogger Michelle Phan. Ipsy was actually recommended to me by the Canadian Beauty Bloggers’ Team – beaccaauuseee they ship to Canada. So all my fellow Canadian bloggers HEADS UP!!. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. The fun part is that not everyone receives the same “fixed” glam bag. Every month’s glam bag has roughly around 20 or so different products which you receive 5 of in a cute little bag which you can use as a makeup bag instead of receiving it in a box.
**Special discount codes provided below!**
Here’s a look at the first Glam Bag of 2015!
1. Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (15 % off any purchase at Malin+Goetz. Enter code IPSY15 at checkout.)
2. Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner (25% off at Coastal Scents. Enter code liner25off at checkout.)
3. Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask (20% off any purchase at Hey Honey. Enter code ipsy20 at checkout.)
4. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow (20% off any purchase as Pacifica Beauty. Enter code NewBeauty at checkout.)
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
— Klaudia (@TheDailyVogue) January 20, 2015