Noughty Haircare Review

Noughty Haircare Review

Every now and then I try to add some more natural products into my life to give myself a break from all the not-so natural contents in products that I expose my skin and hair to.  Speaking of hair, Noughty Haircare just launched their arrival in Vancouver last month and you know that yours truly had to get a fist hand look at what they are all about.  Naughty Haircare products are 97% natural with many wonderful natural ingredients. The remaining 3% is made up of the preservative system, which stops the product from going off after opening, emulsifying agents, which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating, and some lovely fragrances to make your hair smell delicious – the ones featured in the photo smell like coconut.

I absolutely love the fact that these products are never tested on animals.  Additionally, all the Noughty haircare products are vegetarian and vegan friendly which means they don’t use any ingredients such as lanolin (extracted from the oil glands of sheep) or keratin (a protein extracted from animal hair, feathers, hoofs, claws, horns, etc.) which can be found widely within other haircare products.  Their products are safe for mommies to be as well as anyone with sensitive skin.  Noughty haircare does not use any silicones, parabens, sulphates and petrochemicals.  Instead, they use alternative natural ingredients with wonderful results that leave your hair healthy and happy.

I may have naturally straight and not chemically treated hair, however I just can’t seem to get away from super frizziness.  This “To the Rescue” shampoo is perfect for dry, frizzy and damaged hair.  It contains sweet almond and sunflower seed extracts help to transform and smooth splits, snaps and frizz.  It also smells phenomenally!

Personally, I am not a fan of hair conditioner because I feel that it makes my hair oiler than ever so I normally avoid using conditioners in every single wash – usually I do it once a week.  What I love about this conditioner is that it is extremely light weight and non-greasy. It contains sweet almond, shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, blue mallow flower, rosemary leaf oil, and patchouli oil.

Also been loving this leave-in-conditioner for the sole reason that it seriously makes my hair look fabulous!  Again, it is perfect if you have dry, frizzy, or damaged hair.  It contains super-quenching shea butter and argan oil to nourish and protect the hair, leaving it stronger for longer.  In addition to that, it contains, sunflower seed extract, wheat amino acids, and sweet almond.  This leave-in-conditioner is super easy to use too! Simple wash your hair with the shampoo and conditioner, then apply the leave-in-conditioner to towel dried hair.  Make sure to use it sparingly, avoid the roots and apply to the lengths of the hair, paying particular attention to the ends. Don’t rinse away, just style as normal.

Have you guys tried any Noughty haircare products before? Leave your thoughts and comments down below!

– Klaudia



*Sponsored products provided by @NoughtyUSA


Leave a comment!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.